Chief Routesetters and Jury President Pan American Accreditations
The Pan American Council is beginning a process of accreditation for primary event Officials, with the review and approval process during the end of 2018, and accreditation valid beginning in 2019. To attain accreditation as Pan American Chief Routesetter, or Pan American Jury President, the following conditions must be met:
- The National Federation must be a current member federation of the IFSC and be current with membership dues to the IFSC and Pan American Council.
- The National Federation Official must have worked (meaning nominated and contracted, for the full duration of a competition) as a Routesetter or Judge:
- A minimum of 2 IFSC World Cup, World Championship, and/or Pan American Championship competitions AND/OR a minimum of 10 National Championship or other IFSC International events that may be considered equivalent (such as Masters competitions, World Games, Youth Continental Cup/Championships).
- A minimum of 4 Chief Routesetter or Jury President/Chief Judge experiences National level.
- A minimum of at least 2 different countries.
- Letter on official National Federation letterhead, recommending the Official for consideration.
- Official’s full name and contact information including address, email and phone.
- Official’s Resume/CV including at least 2 references.
- National Federations should also provide documentation of their National Officials system (certification/education/levels), for PAC to review, if available.
Deadline to Submit Nominations: October 15, 2018
Review and Approval Process: After all nominations have been submitted, Secretary General of PAC and IFSC Chief Routesetter Chris Danielson will oversee a review of nominations, coordinating with National Federations and the IFSC Sport Department to review references and competition experiences. The PAC Executive Board will make final review of all nominations. Any Official confirmed as Pan American Chief Routesetter or Pan American Jury President will be informed of his/her approval and considered as appointed Officials for future Pan American competitions.
The review process is expected to be complete December 1, 2018, with publication of a Pan American Officials List planned for December 15, 2018
- Hits: 852